- Apr 4, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
XS - Item Durability
This script will enable a durability effect to every items, weapons and armors ingame. Using the notetag system you can specify current/maximum durability value. This script is pretty extensive and changes the aspects alot, i.e if a item is at durability value 0.0 (total broken) you cannot use that item anymore and if it does get broken in battle it will automatically be unequipped.
- Easy to see the current/maximum durability value for every items.
- Check repairable status, current and maximum durability value for a specific item using a script call.
- Enabled at default a durability log will be displayed at battle if a item has been broken.
- Shop support repairing.
- A random factor will decide which items to be damaged and by how much each time at battle.
- The ability to decide item repair price and durability damage formula.
- And more!
To install any of my scripts, open up your script editor and copy/paste the script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.
Get the script here and the Numeric Class.
Released 1.0b. Fixed a serious item bug which would shutdown the game. This script now also requires IceDragon's Numeric class in order to function.
Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using any of my scripts. Thanks.
Can be use in commercial projects.
Last edited by a moderator: