- Apr 4, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
XS - Menu Delux
This script will change default menu into something more customized and an animated background(s).
- The ability to change font settings, menu commands, windows etc.
- Add static backgrounds or animated ones that will loop when the menu is opened.
- Add/remove more information to the detail window.
- Menu commands can call scenes and run common events.
- Choose a song (bgm or bgs) to be played when the menu is opened. (The previous song that was played will be remembered and continue on when the menu closes.)
- And more!
To install any of my scripts, open up your script editor and copy/paste the script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.
Get the script here and the Core Script.
Optional: Download the example backgrounds and put them in Graphics/System folder.
Released 1.1b. More bugs corrected and added support for Yanfly's Class System script (Can display subclass next to the normal class).
Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using any of my scripts. Thanks.
Can be use in commercial projects.
Last edited by a moderator: