XS Random Event Positions - XS Website is down

Discussion in 'RGSSx Script Support' started by Bukk, May 24, 2019.

1. Bukk

Bukk Villager Member

Hello,
    I'm looking for XS Random Event Positions script. Unfortunately, his website is down/dead and I can't find this script anywhere. I tried to use waybackmachine but I'm so unlucky it's not even possible. Because this single script isn't stored (others are).
    Is there anyone who uses this script and could share it, please?
    I haven't found any alternatives to his script. Hime has a similiar script but I need "perma-random" which she doesn't have.

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    please give a better description of exactly what you need, and we might be able to find something else if tsukihimes script doesn't work.

also, please check the other topics on this website - there is a project to save old scripts whose websites are lost, but I don't have the link ready and don't know if XS has been added there - if not you can at least ask there as well.

3. Roninator2

Roninator2 Gamer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
  4. Shaz

Shaz Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    No, I never had the script. I only looked at it to answer the question. The version I posted could possibly be reformatted as it was obviously affected by a forum change way back, but looking at the comments, I removed the saving of the positions, which the OP may or may not need.