Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

XS - Records

Version 1.0c

Introduction

Ever wanted to keep track of certain things ingame using only variables? You can now do that quite easily using XS - Records. It is easy to understand and pretty neat to show off some useful information to the player in your game.

Features

• Easy to use and install.
  • Takes only a minute or two to setup the record list!
  • Variables to keep track of the values in the records.
  • Records can be checked if it is added as well as enabled/disabled. (Can be neat for certain quests)
  • You can enable/disable a record ingame as well as add and remove it as you please.
  • Unlimited records can be added to the scene. (You will be able to scroll through them.)
  • Icon support which can be enabled/disabled. Icons are optional for a record as well.
  • And more!

Screenshots

How to Use

Instructions how to use it can be find inside the script.

To install this script, open up your script editor and copy/paste this script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.

Script

Get the script here.

Updates

None yet.

Credit

Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using this script. Thanks.

Can be use in a commercial project.

anavn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Hi I would like to know how to add some extra trackers.

:step

:save

:playtime

M3shyS

Hero!
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Nicke. Your images are down.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow... work is demanding and I'm back in college. I'm kind of scared of my dad right now after the incident, but at least I don't live with him all the time. Anyway, working on Fandom Scouts and my FNAF character set. The FNAF sprites are actually going to be used in the game... unfortunately the enemy sprites are FNAF World traces, so no sharing those.
The honeymoon period is over with Cyberpunk 2077, It sadly doesnt live up to the hype, pretty graphics arent everything (especially when I cant even do something as simple as changing the radio station over!). Replaying Breath of the wild has reminded me what a good game really looks like, plus that one has good glitches!....
Ami

Maybe...a Drinkable Water Plant or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harmit