- Apr 4, 2012
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
XS - Records
Ever wanted to keep track of certain things ingame using only variables? You can now do that quite easily using XS - Records. It is easy to understand and pretty neat to show off some useful information to the player in your game.
- Easy to use and install.
- Takes only a minute or two to setup the record list!
- Variables to keep track of the values in the records.
- Records can be checked if it is added as well as enabled/disabled. (Can be neat for certain quests)
- You can enable/disable a record ingame as well as add and remove it as you please.
- Unlimited records can be added to the scene. (You will be able to scroll through them.)
- Icon support which can be enabled/disabled. Icons are optional for a record as well.
- And more!
Instructions how to use it can be find inside the script.
To install this script, open up your script editor and copy/paste this script to an open slot below Materials but above Main. Remember to save.
Get the script here.
Do credit me, Nicke, if you are planing on using this script. Thanks.
Can be use in a commercial project.