TicklishWasabi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm using Yami's Overlay mapping and I found that when I set events to below character, it puts it under the ground layer and hides the event. Is there a way to make it be below the player and above the ground? Does anyone else have this problem?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds like you haven't configured the script properly. Specifically, did you change the variables and switches used by the script to some you are not already using for something else, and did you then give them names so when you set a variable or a switch you don't accidentally use the same ones?

TicklishWasabi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sounds like you haven't configured the script properly. Specifically, did you change the variables and switches used by the script to some you are not already using for something else, and did you then give them names so when you set a variable or a switch you don't accidentally use the same ones?
All of the switches and Variables used by the Script: overlay script.PNG

are left untouched in game.

Here are the two files for the map, which are placed in the correct folder, labeled Overlay.
ground.PNG parallax.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz