TicklishWasabi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm using Yami's Overlay mapping and I found that when I set events to below character, it puts it under the ground layer and hides the event. Is there a way to make it be below the player and above the ground? Does anyone else have this problem?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sounds like you haven't configured the script properly. Specifically, did you change the variables and switches used by the script to some you are not already using for something else, and did you then give them names so when you set a variable or a switch you don't accidentally use the same ones?

TicklishWasabi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sounds like you haven't configured the script properly. Specifically, did you change the variables and switches used by the script to some you are not already using for something else, and did you then give them names so when you set a variable or a switch you don't accidentally use the same ones?
All of the switches and Variables used by the Script: overlay script.PNG

are left untouched in game.

Here are the two files for the map, which are placed in the correct folder, labeled Overlay.
ground.PNG parallax.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Detulovnoc