Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I'd like to request slightly re-making Yami's skill shop plugin to skip few options (if it's possible >.>).

I'm making my own skill tree and when I bring up Skill Shop, it goes through all the menus (pick your character, learn, choose spell etc.). I'd like to skip that. So as soon as I click the evented spell, I'd like the shop to just cut into specific Spell's ID buy menu, with no option to go back to the previous menus ofc.

Edit: I totally forgot. The skill that's being bought would also need to be linked to a specific actor. If I click on the spell, it'd automatically be buying it for him.

Thanks in advance.

Plugin: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/suppayami/yami-engine-delta/master/build/SkillShop/YED_SkillShop.js

Last edited:

Quanee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Someone suggested me an alternative which seems to be working even better, thread to be closed.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I hope your life going smoothly. I wish you do not find difficulty today. It's time to take action. Wish everyone take a break from the usual emotional intensity of social media and simply enjoy the sunshine and light conversation with others. Take action when you see that things are flagging.
okay, i experimented with some more fonts, let me know if theyre easier to read and if you have a preference!

Hiatus; Still doing my best to get employed. :hwink:
Finally took the plunge and got myself MV. Time for some productivity!
Not more Goblins but variations of the Irish Merrow this time...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kwarq_317