Yami's Sideview compatibility with Yanfly Action sequences help!

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone! I just thought I would ask some help, I know this was asked already, but I found no solutions. x( :(

I tried experimenting around with Yanfly Action Sequences in MV, and I wish to have more frames on my battlers, and for that, I used Yami's Sideview Enhancement here:

It gives battlers more frames... Sadly, it seems incompatible with Yanfly's action sequences, as the plugin doesn't seem to recognize the new frames of Yami's sideview... Like sure, it works well by itself, but when I give a skill/attack an action sequence command, it won't recognize the new 4 framed "missile" or "thrust" and etc. Instead, it'll show an empty box. :(

Can someone please help with this issue? Its kinda sad when Action Sequences is meant to make battles look more animated and cooler, yet we cannot have more frames on our battlers. x(( :( Thanks so much for any help! :D

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Using more Frames ,has a few Sideeffects that can cause Problems or atleast make a lot of work ( if U use SRPG i recommend to not use more frames in Battle map ,but u can still use more frames on normal map ,there is an Example for this in the Updated SRPG Demo)

And im sorry i cant help on this question,i dont use these Plugins. I just wanted to let you know this before u put a lot of work into it..

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! Thanks so much for the heads up @Dopan ! ^_^ I appreciate it! And yes, I do plan to use the SRPG! :D But thats unfortunate x( Its okay though, I'll try to make do with the default frames from now on. :) Btw, I notice that charset with many frames on the demo, it looked nice. :)

Dopan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow! Thanks so much for the heads up @Dopan ! ^_^ I appreciate it! And yes, I do plan to use the SRPG! :D But thats unfortunate x( Its okay though, I'll try to make do with the default frames from now on. :) Btw, I notice that charset with many frames on the demo, it looked nice. :)
Its Basicly only in the demo (aswell as Galvs Frame plugin) to show the Problem with more Frames in battle Map, ..
the only walkaround (with no JS needed) would be to edit the Char image "srpg_set" in order to Make "E X A" Dissappair but that would affect all Battle Units..
456677.png
(but if u want to do this, this might work for you)
...And i have to say this Charset with 8 Frames is from Galvs Frame Plugin Demo.I dont take credits on this^^

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ohhh! Thats also a neat idea and alternative! <3 :D Thanks so much for sharing this @Dopan Your help is greatly appreciated! ^_^ :) Galvs Frame plugin looks great for detailed overworld sprites too. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannyBee21