Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowyRain

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hello, nothing is happening when trying to turn the user away from the target. (Am using a custom battle sprite around 2x bigger)

tried running this for experiments:

<target action>
face user: forward
wait: 10
face target: backward
face user: backward
face target: forward
</target action>

Slimsy Platypus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@SnowyRain When I use this exact action sequence as copied it is properly turning my sprite backwards. I am using custom sprites as well. Can you provide a screenshot of your skill note box?

SnowyRain

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Its exactly as I copied as well.
The "waits" were to see if it actually turns somewhere but he didn't, he keeps doing the idle animation instead of doing it mirrored xD

EDIT: OKAY. The way you mentioned it felt like it was as if it were a fresh project.
And well I found out that it is a plugin overlapping problem.

Mog's Battler Motion breaks the face feature from yanfly(tried messing around with plugin order nothing changed)

So what can I possibly do now :s?

Attachments

• skill.png
    skill.png
    167.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Toxsick

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi I'm having trouble with my action sequence im trying to make a sequence where the target faces my character while she's behind them. I want her to teleport back behind them again but they won't move im using face target: backward ive tried forward as well nothing happens

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@Toxsick , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make a new thread with your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skybola188