Inuyasha36c

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I am Stuck I am trying to have one actor auto battle with healing when needed for other actors even revive if possible.
I have the battle core AI plugin and the actor auto AI plugin and tried following the way they explain on how to write it. and I have it in classes notebox
I have this written:
<AI Level: 80>
<AI Priority>
Troop Alive Members > 1: attack, random
Party Alive Members > 2: Heal, Lowest HP%
</AI Priority>

but it does not work I even have the special flag for auto battle on.
Please Help and thanks!

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Plugin Releases' is where people who have written a completed plugin that they want to share with the community can post them.

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please edit your post to include links to the web pages on Yanfly's site where you got those plugins. That way if someone needs to check something before making a suggestion, they don't need to go hunting.
Thanks.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CiderV