YanFly Animated Side View Battlers Error Code

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by SinSilver, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinSilver

SinSilver Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I having two issues with the Yanfly Animated Sideview Battlers Plugin and I have no idea what the issue may be.

1. When picking a target to attack and launching the attack the game begins to move at a sluggish pace. Once the Player is able to finally launch the attack I get this error code:

Screenshot (725).png

This is the Error Codes appearing in the Developer Tools:

Screenshot (724).png

Here's a group of my plugins

Screenshot (726).png Screenshot (727).png Screenshot (728).png

My 2nd issue is that the Sideview Enemies are appearing as a line of 3 static images instead of just 1 animated battler.

2. Tiamat-86

Tiamat-86 old jrpg gamer Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm guessing that its incomparable plugins. One of the major issues with using plugins from different people

3. SinSilver

SinSilver Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    @Tiamat-86 After turning off Battle Plugins one by one and trying again I kept getting the same Error but after I changed the Code in the Battlers Note box from <Sideview Battler:image1> to <Sideview Battler: image1> ( The Difference being the space between Battler: and image1).

But once I do that the Battlers no longer appear on the battle screen at all but there is no longer an error and the battle ends as it's supposed to.

Update: So I think I've pretty much figured out the issue, I think the code was written incorrectly in the Enemies Notes box and it was causing issues with the Battle System.

I just had to move the enemy around in the troop box in order to see the enemy on screen. Now I just need to figure out how to use YED_SideViewBattler and everything would be good to go.

Thanks for your help @Tiamat-86 and this issue has been solved.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  4. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.