GolvaeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried this in a fresh project with only yanfly core, battle core, and animated sv battlers. On the enemies that I have in the svactors folder, when I attack them, the animation plays very high on them, above their head. This isn't noticable with the regular actor sv battlers, just the monsters. Is there a fix for this?

Summer夏

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
中文
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It is normal to use the 1.17 version, and the 1.19 version has been updated with the bug fix provided regarding the animation positioning on animated sideview enemies.I don't know what the update is for, but it did cause this error.

GolvaeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much! I was able to just delete the that code. It was all separated I just did ctrl-f SwiftIllusion. Thanks again that looked horrible before!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naj