Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies conflicting with Bestiary plugin

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by kazema, Sep 22, 2018.

1. kazema

kazema Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm using Yanfly Animated Sideview Enemies and I have the enemies properly animating in game, however I am also using Mr.Trivel's Monster book which allows players to view previously defeated enemies. The problem is when I defeat an enemy and check the bestiary, their image does not show up.
    Untitled.png
    It works with enemies without an animation.
    Untitled2.png
    I have chosen a separate still image for enemies within the database that is within the sv_enemies folder to be the image that shows up in the bestiary and tried to move the plugin above and below Yanfly's but to no avail.

This is might be because Yanfly's plugin requires you to place animated enemy images within sv_actors and not sv-enemies. The tagline required for animated enemies might also be an issue.

If anyone has any idea as to what the issue is, or a fix for the issue it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. kazema

kazema Villager Member

First Language:
    English
  3. boyde

boyde Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I have had to mod the the Enemybook plugin that MV comes with so I can set the img I want with Note tags, you will need to find out of you can do the same with the MrTS_MonsterBook.
    I had done the mod as the game I am making is just for my son.