GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I looked through the help file in the plug in but I can not seem to find a solution to the problem. Every time I replace a Static enemy with an animated one using, Yanfly Animated SV Enemies Plugin, the animated enemy is always facing the same way as my character. Basically its back is to my characters attack party. I know there must be an easy solution to this issue but I just can't seem to figure it out.

Is anyone able to help me correct this issue?
Yanfly Plugin.png

AdamSakuru

[Null_Value]
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
When you're setting up the animated sheets for enemies, you have to mirror the way they are facing.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When you're setting up the animated sheets for enemies, you have to mirror the way they are facing.
Are you sure? I just re-watched Yanflys video and it didn't mention anything about having to mirror the images before using them?

Edit:
I just watched a video on Youtube with someone who has the same issues as me and he said he tried to flip the image in Photoshop as well it they didn't line up correctly.

Still looking for a solution.

Edit Again:
Okay I figured it out; it was a problem with one of Moghunters Plugin's that caused the enemies to face backwards. (Hope that helps anyone else who comes across this issue in the future.)

Last edited:

Sowhart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you sure? I just re-watched Yanflys video and it didn't mention anything about having to mirror the images before using them?

Edit:
I just watched a video on Youtube with someone who has the same issues as me and he said he tried to flip the image in Photoshop as well it they didn't line up correctly.

Still looking for a solution.

Edit Again:
Okay I figured it out; it was a problem with one of Moghunters Plugin's that caused the enemies to face backwards. (Hope that helps anyone else who comes across this issue in the future.)
Sorry if this could be considered necroposting but I ran into this issue as well and while I figured out what plugin was causing this for me. (Was also a Moghunter plugin) I was wondering if you did anything specific to fix the issue if you did anything? Since running into the problem I've since just been having to flip the actor battlers around but this has been a pretty tedious process as the battlers look weird after being flipped and require a lot of adjusting to get right.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry if this could be considered necroposting but I ran into this issue as well and while I figured out what plugin was causing this for me. (Was also a Moghunter plugin) I was wondering if you did anything specific to fix the issue if you did anything? Since running into the problem I've since just been having to flip the actor battlers around but this has been a pretty tedious process as the battlers look weird after being flipped and require a lot of adjusting to get right.
I know that I no longer have that issue. But I don't recall off the bat what I did to correct it. Which Moghunter Plugin caused the issue (maybe hearing about it will help jog my memory)

Sowhart

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I know that I no longer have that issue. But I don't recall off the bat what I did to correct it. Which Moghunter Plugin caused the issue (maybe hearing about it will help jog my memory)
It took me a bit of plugin trial and error to find out what was causing it but for me it seems to happen whenever I am using Moghunter's Battler Motion plugin. I guess Yanfly's animated sv_enemies plugin has some issues with it though I don't really want to get rid of either plugins as a project I'm working on has a couple of boss fights using actors and I also find Moghunter's motion plugin helps to give normal enemies some better visual flair which is something I've been trying to up my game with.

GalacticGod

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It took me a bit of plugin trial and error to find out what was causing it but for me it seems to happen whenever I am using Moghunter's Battler Motion plugin. I guess Yanfly's animated sv_enemies plugin has some issues with it though I don't really want to get rid of either plugins as a project I'm working on has a couple of boss fights using actors and I also find Moghunter's motion plugin helps to give normal enemies some better visual flair which is something I've been trying to up my game with.
Yeah I don't think I am using any static enemies anymore and whenever I need a float effect for an SV Battler I just use Fanfly's to avoid any issues. (I don't think that was the answer you were looking for though). You could always try repositioning the Plugins in your database moving the two to different spots could have an advantageous outcome. It works for me sometimes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKPoliandro