Yanfly ATB Plug-In Casting Time Question

Cimmantti

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey everybody, I hope this is the right place to post this but, I have a problem (need ideas) on what to do with Yanfly's ATB Battle System.
Basically, I've got everything else running perfect and pretty but, my only grip is there doesn't seem to be a way to manually change a character's charge time after selecting an action.
The wait time gauge fills normally for my liking, however, once they select an action such as Attack, I want them to be able to instantly attack instead of having to wait through another separate gauge that needs to charge.
When selecting the guard command, all characters can instantly guard though...how can I carry over this effect to regular attacks or even basic skills?
I want only "spells" or "magic" to have that secondary charge time, and if there was a way to control the time too, I'd love to know!
But, if not, then just removing the second gauge for even a regular attack would do just fine!
If there's a way to do this in the plugin, let me know! Or another plugin that adds it on. Whatever can help me accomplish, I can do it!
Please and thank you! :)

AmazingKazuki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Unfortunately, I don't remember this script off the top of my head. (Or plugin).

There may be an option to change that would allow this. Unsure if Yanfly did a video explaining this on their youtube channel. Mind linking the plugin/script?

Aesica

undefined
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Skill speed affects charge time. Crank your attack skill's speed up to like 2000 or so and it'll fire off after selecting it (well, a single tick increment later, but still pretty much instantly)

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Please edit your post to give a link to the page on Yanfly's site where that plugin is described.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy