Yanfly battle Commands affected by states

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, I'm trying to make a battle where a skill can only be used if a state is inflicted.

I'm using Yanfly battle commands and thought that the hide skill until switch x is on would work, and it does work, for revealng the skill while the monster is inflicted with a paralysed state.

But the skill stays, even when I have a conditional branch in place to turn the switch that reveals the skill off again when the monster is not inflicted.

Can anyone please help!

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Execution states simply adds a state when you execute an action.

I'm assuming the problem here is to hide the skill afterwards, which sounds like a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah, I need the skill disabled until the monster is paralysed (or in this case constrained) and once it is constrained then the banishment skill can be used.

And when the monster is not constrained banishment can no longer be used.

Does that make sense?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
i made it work with common events. not quite the way i wanted, but it works for now.

though if anyonecan find a way for the skill to appear when a statur is inflicted on a monster and disappear when it is not, id still love to hear about it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

palatkorn wrote on Kes's profile.
Hello i have a question Regarding the topic of games in my development, is there anything that I can't post yet?

"Your service has been identified as part of an outage. This is expected to be restored by 7pm IN SEVEN DAYS!!!" Guess I won't be around as much over the next week :(
Ami
tethering is my lifesaver,especially when computer or laptop doesn't support internet connection.
convention concluded, i'm glad the books well received and sold out
not every content is decent, but i'll be better for the next work.

now back to game developing
I hope to be able to post my vxace resource edits this Wednesday.
Not sure if I'll get to the library though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ravichah