Random Panda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello all,

Maybe someone here can offer a little help. I would like to stop skill names from showing up in battle. So with the Yanfly battle core, I used this method of of doing so:
Code:
Yanfly.BEC.DefaultActionSetup = [
    ['CLEAR BATTLE LOG'],
//    ['DISPLAY ACTION'],
    ['IMMORTAL', ['TARGETS', 'TRUE']],
    ['PERFORM START'],
    ['WAIT FOR MOVEMENT'],
    ['CAST ANIMATION'],
    ['WAIT FOR ANIMATION']
];
That method worked fine except for now, the sprite animations for my battlers seems to skip over certain animations or play them super quick. This is particularly true for the "damage" and "missile" animation. They are index 3 and 4 respectively on the sprite sheet if that makes any difference. I am using YED Sideview Battlers for the extras frames. Does anybody know why this might happen and any way I can fix it? Or possibly another way to not display Skills in battle? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So trying our Ultra Mode 7 was a bad idea. How do I not include this in my game? XD
Stumbled upon an RPG Maker game on Steam called 'Boobs vs Zombies' while looking for a zombie themed fantasy RTS. lol
There's a new born faction in my country called "Sunda Empire" claiming they have right to rule over the earth and sun... I don't know what to feel...
Quon is watching you
Quon blessed your good efforts
I have tried, several times to understand how Markiplier is popular. You can't deny his popularity. I can only get through a few minutes of his vids, though. He's cringier than ANY cringe comp I've ever watched. When I was a kid, if you acted like that, 0 friends and 100% no dates for you. Times have changed XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zetheir