matgraz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys, i've been getting this error everytime i put an actor to Attack (i've tested with magic and guard it works fine').

upload_2018-2-12_13-5-31.png

Turning Off the Battle Egine Core and Sideview Enemies, i realized that whats causing it is some conflict between those plugins, since it works fine with Sideview enemies turned off

I've also set the size for 1920 x 1080 and put SideView Enemies plugin, maybe something conflicted with it?
upload_2018-2-12_13-12-37.png

ashikai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That cannot be right. Battle engine core and sideview enemies are designed to fit together. Can you post a screenshot of your plugin list? Maybe the plugins are in the wrong order.

matgraz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That cannot be right. Battle engine core and sideview enemies are designed to fit together. Can you post a screenshot of your plugin list? Maybe the plugins are in the wrong order.

I organized them like its indicated in yanfly's. But now i'm thinking that my rmk MV is still in trial mode, could that affect the plugins?
upload_2018-2-12_15-59-10.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-12_15-59-6.png
    upload_2018-2-12_15-59-6.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 2

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is the version number of your project's rpg_core.js file?
Open the file in any text editor and check the title line, no number would mean 1.0

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unnamed_image.jpg
SOMEONE'S SINGLE! HE DOES LIKE LONG WALKS IN THE IN THE SHADOWS AND THE SMELL OF DECAY. SADLY, HE HAS NO NUMBER TO NOTE OF BECAUSE HE HAS NO USE FOR A PHONE, BECUASE SUMMONING WORKS MUCH BETTER AND DOES NOT COME WITH AN ITEMISED BILL. REMEMBER TO TREAT HIM GOOD ON THE FIRST DATE!
I just found out that MZ regional price on Steam in my place is much cheaper than MV.
Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
Finally able to return to work after months of lockdown. My poor feet are hurting :( I need to get used to working again haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuddhaXD