Yanfly Class change mid-battle

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Skidoosh, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Skidoosh

Skidoosh Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello,

I am using Yanfly Class Change plugin and I am trying to enable the ability to change your job class in the middle of the fight using a skill.
    The issue I am having is similar to the one found in this thread but left unanswered: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/yanfly-class-change-but-mid-battle.83046/

The question being, whenever I use the skill it only allows the party leader to change class regardless of who uses the skill. Does anyone have an idea of how to fix it so that the user when using the skill to change job class, changes their own job class.

2. jjleroy

jjleroy I love bananas Veteran

First Language:
    German, English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I just checked and you're right. It seems the scene class push mid-battle always opens the class change window of that actor whose class you changed last. Pretty surprising that no one ever pointed this out before!

The only way to solve this I can think of would be to have 1 actor who has unlimited classes, and the other actor(s) only have 2 classes to choose from. That way you could easily create a "switch class" command that enables your actor to change class 1 to 2 and the other way around.
    That way it would work...