Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey guys,

Not sure if this was meant to be a feature or if I'm over looking something.

I'm using Yanfly plugins.  ClassChangeCore, Subclass, BaseParamControl, and ClassBaseParam. 

PluginShot.PNG

I set up some Custom class parameters in the Class Note for Warrior.

<Custom Class Parameters>

maxhp = level * 50 + 50;

maxmp = level * 20 + 45;

atk = level * 6.5 + 15;

def = level * 6 + 15;

mat = level * 5 + 12;

mdf = level * 5 + 12;

agi = level * 5 + 13;

luk = level * 5 + 12;

</Custom Class Parameters>

When any class I set with custom parameters is set as the main class, it will not receive any stat boosts from a sub class. 

PluginNoBonus.PNG PluginYesBonus.PNG

Is there a work around for this?  Is this a bug?  

I assume it is happening because I'm trying to set custom parameters for a class and it won't let the subclass plugin change those parameters.

I figure there may be a way to Lunatic Mode it to add a percentage of the subclass stats to it, but I haven't tried to do anything like that yet. 

I didn't want to submit a bug report if someone has maybe already fixed this and I just couldn't find it.  

Any input would be helpful!   Thanks in advance!

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
EyeAmTheVictor, please do not bump your topic unless it has been 72 hours later since your last post. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Nightmare... Dreamt I posted a GFX resource post. With a work in progress glove icon that tinted to different colors. In the wrong forum. And I was in such a panic. I saw people writing posts in response, those "..." you see in discord and such. So I frantically tried to report my post as wrong forum, editing to say it's the wrong forum and that I "accidentally" posted it too early... Very odd dream to be honest...
The youngest photo of you is also the oldest photo of you.
People need to stop submitting their game to every single game jam without even reading the jam rules (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Mom tested positive for COVID thanks to a single stupid coworker of hers not taking sh*t serious.
I'll prolly won't be on here for a while as we deal with this.
So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diorpancakes