YanFly Compatible Customisable ATB/Stamina Based Battle System Script by Fomar0153 Version 1.4

deathsia

Pegisister
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Get it here!

----------------------

Change Log

----------------------

1.0 -> 1.1 Added CTB related options

Added the ability to pass a turn

Added options for turn functionality to be based on time

or number of actions

Added the ability to change the bar colours based on states

1.1 -> 1.2 Fixed a bug when escaping using CTB mode

1.2 -> 1.4 Players should no longer have any trouble escaping, even with one character dead in battle while using ATB mode

Yanfly's skill restriction script should work properly now when used with this script

Various other bug fixes

If any further incompatibilities are found, please report them to Fomar0153, I(Deathsia) simply pointed out bugs he fixed and with my limited scripting knowledge provided a bug fix to allow compatibility with Yanfly's skill restriction script

As a side note: I am unsure if fomar's provided an update with these fixes already implemented, if so, feel free to let me know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew modern medieval was an actual music genre? I don't know what the youtube algorithms are doing but for once they found something actually fascinating:
Yay! Got 3 new frying pans, its weird, but I'm so happy about it.
Yelp. I've discovered that I am one of those people who should not be drinking coffee. Took me a week detoxing off of coffee and switching to tea to realize how badly it was affecting me- and I've been drinking the stuff for years. Yikes!
I bought a gaiter with Meijer printed on it.

I'm still a Walmart worker, and I wore it today for work.
Trying out new carpet autotiles and I can't decide if it's working or not. Pixeling soft carpets is hard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CyberRPG