aaronjmcd2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, I'd like to use the sideview during battles.  Unfortunately, the enemies are centered during the battles.  I thought Yanfly's plugin would more appropriately reposition everything, but it hasn't.  This is what it looks like when I have the Core Engine's reposition battlers set to "true."   

Is there a way to solve the problem I'm looking to solve?

Screenshot (4).png

Alistair

Treasure Hunter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just move the bat to the other side of the screen in the troops section.

aaronjmcd2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Wow, that's so funny.  I had no idea you could do that.  Thanks for the quick help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.
That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jairowind