"Yanfly Counter Control" problem - Counters are countered for no reason

Aegix Drakan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Whenever I apply a Counter state to my character, and the enemy hits him, my character counters as normal with the specific skill that I've set as the default counter.

Then, the enemy counters my character's counterattack with a normal attack, despite not having ANY counter-attack state, notetag, anything on him.  The default number of counters is set to 0 as well.

The enemy and my character then proceed to counter each other until my character runs out of counters.

The enemy only ever does this as a response to my character's counter attacks, not any of his other skills or normal attacks.  The counter skill does not inflict a counter state on the enemy either.

I've tried about a dozen things here and there to fix it, but it just keeps happening and I don't understand why.  Anyone else have this problem?

(Screenshots attached for clarity)

plugin-1.png

plugin-order.png

counter-state.png

counter-skill.png

Aegix Drakan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
....And somehow, miraculously, it fixed itself when I started a new savegame.

I don't know what happened, or what caused it, but starting with fresh data seems to have fixed it.  Problem resolved?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making Houses and Outside on the same map with RPG Maker MV!
Do people actually use buff/debuff function?
Ami

Imagine you (as Miner) Sleep in the Cave,the other side is a Bunch of Golds,how d'you feel?
finally got footage of my main character running around his corrupted street...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibas0001