Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,

I'm having an issue with DreamX ITB extension to Yanfly's battle core plugin. After finishing an action, my actor sprites change to pulled out weapons for a split second.

I've tried disabling ALL of my plugins one by one, went through settings of each one of them twice. Only disabling ITB fixes the issue.

Below I'm attaching pics of my plugins and one of my actor's battle sprite + a quick vid on how the issue looks like in play. As you can see on the sprite's sheet, the character goes through motions 1 and 2, which is fine, but then suddenly decides to take a turn with number 3 and then back to original sprite with 4. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, I would be really grateful, this is a really small annoying visual bug I just can't get rid of. Thanks in advance.

Yanfly Battle Engine Core: http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/YEP_BattleEngineCore.js
DreamX ITB: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DreamXRMMV/Rpg-Maker-MV/master/DreamX_ITB.js

Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:

Quanee

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've used a workaround by editing sprites in photoshop, thread to be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Us:
"This game is awesome! I wish there are more games like this in the future."
Also us:
"I hate how games stopped being original and start copying other successful games."
Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the Modern British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.
Woof, haven't touched any game-making elements in a couple of weeks I think.
Doing a thing in MV...

R3PuRjF.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MechaWitch