Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
fr
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello,

I made a long search and without solution or information about my problem, I use for long time Yanfly PLug-in Doodads gridfree and i love it but for any reason recently when I make a playtest sometime the doodads move on screen, the background (tilesets) seems to move or the doodads move on the background when the player move next to, I try to export my game and same problem... I try lot of things but I not see any solution for now and my project it's really big and advanced... :LZSteary:

I will try perhaps to contact Yanfly but I think he/she have better thing to do, if someone have an idea it would be great.

Bye

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
we can't help you without more details.
let's start with screenshots of your plugin manager to see which plugins you have in which order, plus a screenshot of the map properties of a map with that problem and a better description how the dodads move.

Moo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
fr
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you for reply, yes I think to make a video to explain but I think the problem is perhaps solved, the last thing I not test it's the screen resolution, I use an other YF plug-in for change screen size and 720p is not x48 compatible (1280 not x48px multiple), i change screen size and for now no more problem with doodads.... I hope I hope... thank you we can change the post by "solved" I think or delete it ? bye

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Just report your post when your issue is resolved and a mod will close your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:
Bathrooms are not designed for the middle of the night.
so... I decided since a park was an area in my game... here's an enemy that's slide with a hand behind it. cause why not.
Hot chocolate and music make studying and note-taking much easier :kaoluv:
Until my hand cramps up from writing too much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Br8228