Yanfly Enchanced TP Formulas

Gredd18

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, using Yanfly's Enhanced TP Formulas, I want to create a TP Mode where you gain TP for healing and dealing damage, but lose it for taking damage. At the moment, I'm really confused as to how the formulas work, and outright don't understand. I'm scared to experiment lest I mess something critical up. I did a quick search for TP Formulas, which returned nothing.

Does anyone know the specifics behind these, or where I can find such information?

Thanks in advanced.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When making a query about the use of a plugin please provide a link to the web page where you got it. That way people don't have to hunt for it and can see any additinal info about it.

[move]JavaScript Plugin Support [/move]

Gredd18

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah, right, sorry.
I got the plugin here, and having looked through the help menu I'm no closer to figuring out how the formulas/values work for it.

lolshtar

Master of Magic thatknow nospell
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You don't need to link mainstream plugins.

What would be useful though, is that you screenshot your formula in the plugin details

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Snarkyfork wrote on Trihan's profile.
Hey man, I saw you mention that you do MV javascript work? Just wanted to confirm it before I put you on speed dial. =)
"Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."-Krishna
FastFood in my country is neither fast nor cheap like it's expected to be, but people still buy a lot of it. I don't want to imagine how much of it people would eat if it was.
Started finishing up my bosses and characters...I don't know how long...but its going to take long...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jekken