Yanfly Enemy HP/TP/MP Scripts and Formar equipment level requirement script questions

slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey guys, I need some help with these scripts:
Yanfly Enemy HP Script: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/ace-battle-engine/enemy-hp-bars/
Yanfly Enemy TP/MP Addon: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/doublex-rmvxa-enemy-mp-tp-bars-addon-to-yanfly-engine-ace-ace-battle-engine.31561/
And Formars Equipment Level Requirement: https://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/1320-equipment-requirements/
First off is the Enemy HP/TP/MP scripts. I want to make it to where there is a different type of bar to show boss bars.
With the level requirement script I wish to have it to where the weapon/Armor shows the player what level they need to be, what they have to have equipped, ect. so the player knows about it when they get a weapon that has a level requirement of 50.
Any help is much appreciated.

Roninator2

Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That would be two separate requests. You should have them in two threads.
I have seen a few scripts that show the boss bar differently. You should search for HP bar scripts.
The Fomar equip would require an addon. Perhaps a good scripter can make something for that. Not me.

A-Moonless-Night

WINTER IS COMING
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you have a mock up of how you want these to look?

slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Do you have a mock up of how you want these to look?
I want the HP/TP/MP to be on the top of the screen for bosses and have the name of the boss as well.
I need a way to show the player what is required to have for specific weapons or armor equipped to them, for an example if you need to have a demon sword equipped to use a specific armor then the info on the armor will tell you that.

A-Moonless-Night

WINTER IS COMING
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Why don't you use something like Vlue's HP Bars? I believe it already does a lot of that. You could also try Mog's Boss HP Bars and Enemy HP Bars, although they're a bit more complicated.

When you say "the info on the armour", do you mean in the item's description?

slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Why don't you use something like Vlue's HP Bars? I believe it already does a lot of that. You could also try Mog's Boss HP Bars and Enemy HP Bars, although they're a bit more complicated.

When you say "the info on the armour", do you mean in the item's description?
I can't put the info in the item description because the descriptions are so long already that the info wouldn't fit.

A-Moonless-Night

WINTER IS COMING
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Where do you want the information to display then?

slickdeath97

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Where do you want the information to display then?
I either want it to display with this stats when in the equip section or just have it display with the stats when the player goes to look at it or look at the information on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dillydraws