Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Greetings!
1602261199749.png
If the Defaut level returns 10, and the positive fluctuation = 0 and the negative fluctuaction = 5, I expected a range = [5 ~ 10].

But, I have all enemies with level 10, exactly.

If positive fluctuation = 5 and negative fluctuaction = 0, I expected a range = [10 ~ 15].

But, I have a range = [5 ~ 15].

My conclusion: Positive Fluctuaction param is working in both positive and negative fluctuaction, and negative fluctiaction is not working at all.

The param 'Negative Fluctaction' not allow me to insert a negative number (like -5).

If I set both positive and negative flutuaction to 0, and put the tag <Negative Fluctuaction: 5> in the enemy notetag, it works properly. It's a bug?

If don't, someone can help me pls? I don't wanna need remember to insert the same notetag hundreds times

ThreeSixNine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just checked in my project and the both positive and negative fluctuations seems to be working properly. Mine are both set to 2, maybe they are accidentally switched in the plugin? try swapping them and see what happens. Set your positive to 5 and your negative to 0.

-EDIT-
I figured it out.
Line 749 of Yanfly's enemy levels plugin has a typo:

obj.negativeLevelFluctuation = Yanfly.Param.ELVPosFluc;

It should read:

obj.negativeLevelFluctuation = Yanfly.Param.ELVNegFluc;

You were correct in your conclusion.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455