Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Greetings!
1602261199749.png
If the Defaut level returns 10, and the positive fluctuation = 0 and the negative fluctuaction = 5, I expected a range = [5 ~ 10].

But, I have all enemies with level 10, exactly.

If positive fluctuation = 5 and negative fluctuaction = 0, I expected a range = [10 ~ 15].

But, I have a range = [5 ~ 15].

My conclusion: Positive Fluctuaction param is working in both positive and negative fluctuaction, and negative fluctiaction is not working at all.

The param 'Negative Fluctaction' not allow me to insert a negative number (like -5).

If I set both positive and negative flutuaction to 0, and put the tag <Negative Fluctuaction: 5> in the enemy notetag, it works properly. It's a bug?

If don't, someone can help me pls? I don't wanna need remember to insert the same notetag hundreds times

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just checked in my project and the both positive and negative fluctuations seems to be working properly. Mine are both set to 2, maybe they are accidentally switched in the plugin? try swapping them and see what happens. Set your positive to 5 and your negative to 0.

-EDIT-
I figured it out.
Line 749 of Yanfly's enemy levels plugin has a typo:

obj.negativeLevelFluctuation = Yanfly.Param.ELVPosFluc;

It should read:

obj.negativeLevelFluctuation = Yanfly.Param.ELVNegFluc;

You were correct in your conclusion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi