RMMV Yanfly Engine and YED Multiple Frames Sideview updated plugin anywhere out there?

McPaul

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello.
I'm looking for some comparability between Yanfly Engine and Multiple Frames Sideview plugin by Yami.
Word on the street there's an updated version of Yami's plugin that works better than what you can find from Yamis old archives.
Second to last post of this thread mentions something like that:
If anybody has that updated plugin, can you help a bro out getting it?

Also of note, I did try getting the default Yami plugin to work with the latest Yanfly Engine, a lot of plugins from that.
I got the frames and everything showing up in battles, the party looked fine, but the enemies with the exact same sv sprite sheets had their frames jumping around all over the battlefield. Someone in another thread mention the issue, didn't get an answer, can't that thread, but whatever.

So if anyone has the latest update to Yami's plugin, can I have it?

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

McPaul

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello friends.
So I found what I was looking for.
Thanks to zerobeat032, I learned that there's a most recent fix plugin for Yanfly's stuff and Yami's Sideview Battlers. You can find it by googling for it at Isabella Ava, she made it. Apparently she's blacklisted here, so no links for it lol

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know it looks more like a apple but...its a cherry, his name is: Cherry Knight
i just started uploading some of my selfmade Pixel Art on DA,
visit me there if you are interrested^^
Im sorry but..I Want to play a game.
Anyone here is familiar with the US Law ? I'm working on a game idea at the moment and I have several questions on my mind :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkStudios