Good day, So, I'm still getting the hang of plugins--but I have a suite of them and have yet to have much problems. Yanfly's work is incredible, but, I'm having difficult with the Core Engine, and the Core Engine Expansion. I've installed them both, per the instructions, and even installed the select English fonts that are listed in the Core's info. I've included screenshots in a new 'dud' game I started. The only Plugins are Yanfly's Engine Core and it's extension. I downloaded these from the site, and (I'm fairly certain) are the most up-to-date versions. The menu is still 'usable' as I can select options. Cursor sound and selection still active. I think this is a problem I should be noticing but so far I'm puzzled.