Yanfly Engine Core/ Terrax Lighting Screen Resolution Issues

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Dungeons & Drinks (Ginko), Jan 13, 2017.

1. Dungeons & Drinks (Ginko)

Dungeons & Drinks (Ginko) Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hi, I'm not entirely new to RPG Maker, however I am very new to Javascript. I have gotten TerraxLighting to work fairly well with minimal issues, and I just added the Yanfly Core Engine to my plugins. I wanted to increase my resolution in-game to 1280x720, which worked fine, but i seem to be having a conflict with the scripts, resulting in a half tinted screen. After this happened, i tried changing the 'screen size' setting in the plugin menu for terrax, to the same size, but it doesnt seem to have made a diffence. Here's some pics, thanks for the time of whoever reads this :)

tem2p.png

temp.png

2. Hikitsune-Red

Hikitsune-Red 火狐 - Red =^~^= Veteran

First Language:
    English
    It looks like you're using his Pixi3 version. Unless you have not updated RMMV, you should be using his regular version.

The latest version of RMMV uses Pixi4 and that may be causing some issues since you're trying to use the Pixi3 one.

3. Dungeons & Drinks (Ginko)

Dungeons & Drinks (Ginko) Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Okay, ill try that, thanks so much!

EDIT: It worked! Thanks for the help! Turns out i had been using the updated one previously. But RMMV wasn't updated so i switched to Pixi3. But then i updated and forgot to switch back to Pixi4 >.<

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
    Hikitsune-Red likes this.