yanfly engine downloads

lohenien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
I picked up MV via steam and i dont know if it comes with yanfly's engine plugins somewhere by default or if I need to get them online. If I need to get them myself is there one download for all of them or are they only available individually ?

Blue001

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Check the \\\Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\dlc\RPGmakerWeb_plugins folder. There is a folder in there for Yanfly's Scripts. Copy paste them into your game folder under js/plugins

Last edited by a moderator:

lohenien

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Thanks, just started using steam so i wasnt sure where it hides things.

Yanfly

Developer
Reaction score
At the moment, I would actually suggest you download them off my website.

http://yanfly.moe/plugins/en/ This link has the versions with the updated changes.

I've made a few changes to the plugins, either as quality of life updates and/or bugfixes. Sorry for the inconvenience. ;A;

Blue001

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suppose that's the one downside to having your plugins included with the actual program... you have no way of updating the files in the steam version download.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Download the update to your computer and then copy/paste it to your dlc file, maybe?

Blue001

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, I meant it was impossible for Yanfly to be able update the steam files so users who download MV from steam could get updated versions instead of the old broken ones.

Squirrelzone

Expert at being lazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
is there a way to get all the yanfly plugins in updated form without having to uncompress the .rar file or having to download them one by one (off of uncompressor or not)? Sorry if this counts as hijacking someone elses but this was the place i was looking for to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue001

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why don't you want to decompress the rar. file?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicvampire582