Yanfly Enhanced TP set TP mode for class

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Nilom, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Nilom

Nilom Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello!

I'm using Yanfly's Enhanced TP for the resources of my classes.

Is there a way that I can set the TP mode for a class or if skill(x) is learned?

Unfortunately it seems to me that these notetags can only be set for actors. But on the other side I'm just a javascript novice.
    I would need a way to set the TP modes for each class. (Preferred with a class notetag)

Is someone able to tell me how I could do this? (Or if that can't be normally done I'm sure that it could be done with a tiny plug in extension or the like.)

Cheers :kaohi:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  2. Chazareth

Chazareth Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You could use a series of conditional branches to check an actor's class. For instance, if you want actor 1's TP mode to change based on his class, you could use conditional branches to check each class for that actor, then use the plugin command to change that actor's TP mode once the event finds the class.

Nilom likes this.
  3. Nilom

Nilom Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I thought about this too. I guess I have to do it that way. I want the test battles to do this too. But I use Yanfly's Base Troop events so I guess I will just paste it there.

Thank you. If someone has an idea how to add class notetags I would be glad though.

4. Nilom

Nilom Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Unfortunately if I change the TP mode mid-battle, it is not updated and the battler remains with the old TP mode until the next battle is started. I absolutely need it to work in the editors test battles though. For much faster testing purposes.