Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

I'm using Yanfly's Enhanced TP for the resources of my classes.

Is there a way that I can set the TP mode for a class or if skill(x) is learned?

Unfortunately it seems to me that these notetags can only be set for actors. But on the other side I'm just a javascript novice.
I would need a way to set the TP modes for each class. (Preferred with a class notetag)

Is someone able to tell me how I could do this? (Or if that can't be normally done I'm sure that it could be done with a tiny plug in extension or the like.)

Cheers :kaohi:

Last edited:

Chazareth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could use a series of conditional branches to check an actor's class. For instance, if you want actor 1's TP mode to change based on his class, you could use conditional branches to check each class for that actor, then use the plugin command to change that actor's TP mode once the event finds the class.

Nilom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought about this too. I guess I have to do it that way. I want the test battles to do this too. But I use Yanfly's Base Troop events so I guess I will just paste it there.

Thank you. If someone has an idea how to add class notetags I would be glad though.

Nilom

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If someone has an idea how to add class notetags I would be glad though.
Unfortunately if I change the TP mode mid-battle, it is not updated and the battler remains with the old TP mode until the next battle is started. I absolutely need it to work in the editors test battles though. For much faster testing purposes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inkdrips