Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Balen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I am aware that this plugin removes all other skills in battles as stated by Yanfly:
"ATTENTION: In real playthroughs, this plugin removes ALL skill types in battle except for “Skills” which have only the equipped skills within it. This is NOT a bug. If skill types remained in battle, their skills would still be selectable, which would defeat the purpose of this plugin."

I am curious if it would be possible to modify or configure this plugin to allow equipped weapon skills (or all skills if that is easier) to be usable as well as the "learned" skills.
And if so, where should I start?

The idea behind this is to have a limited number of slotted skills in addition to Weapon based skills players can learn and nothing else.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'JS Plugin Releases' is where people who have written a plugin they want to share with others can post it.

[move]Javascript/Plugin Support[/move]

Lord Balen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This thread can be deleted, as I've found several options for my issue.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Lord Balen Just a heads up - we don't delete threads, but we do close them. When you want your thread closed, just Report your opening post and ask for it to be closed. Mods may not see an individual post but will see a Report.
Thanks.
[closed]IgnoreMe[/closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My Game Development Livestream

Of course, so, someone had covid at work today and I was exposed to them, so, I'm stuck at home for...TWO WEEKS!
oh god I'm going to die
AAAAAAAAi.png
Kind of relieved that I had medibang installed when I need to edit Sprite I was about to download gimp but I remember I had medibang installed lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBanana