Vaslow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
when using the script call I can either give specific coordinates or a region where the event will be spawned.

How can I get it to spawn at variables?

I’d like the spawned item to be placed in front of the player.

SeaPhoenix

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Assuming you've set variables 1 and 2 (or any two variables) to the x and y coordinates for spawning, you should be able to replace the x and y in the script calls with $gameVariables.value(1) and $gameVariables.value(2), respectively. For example, use the following script call to spawn map 1's event 5 (this is based on the first example in the plugin's help):
Yanfly.SpawnEventAt(1, 5, $gameVariables.value(1), $gameVariables.value(2), true)

Vaslow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks a lot

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_8_19_2022_2_3_18.png
FINALLY got the mood system in the game during battle. Since the game is called Panic Attack, I figured you should have certain moods present including Panic. so the main 3 or Hype, Depressed, and Anxious. Panic is only when stunned.
Red_V2.png
Red's design is finally finished (his hair is blue on purpose, it's a joke!). Out of all of the compulsory party members, he spends the most time with you. Just like the character he's based on, he presents himself as a simple person who only wants to help others, but there's obviously more to him than meets the eye.
I drew the cover for my new book. I don 't like to entrust this work to someone else )

WM8Xp2VYvg8.jpg
So if I wanted to share little video clips of my game on here... without using youtube... what would be the most ideal way to do that? FWIW, I use Mega a lot to upload videos and just share the links with my friends.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShinyPorygonZ