Twempie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm sure some of you are sick and tired of seeing this issue crop up but don't worry everything is going to be fine, I already have the error message (the F8 one, not the tat one it prints on the screen) and I've got the plugin list provided already.

So here's the sitch: I'm not very good at reading error codes, normally with my gig, I just record the bugs, take note of the error code/file, then send'em off to the programmers to fix in a later build, so actually reading them and fixing them is a bit out of my usual experience; So a hand could be used here!

I've already gone through all the plugins and turned them off and on individually then ran the game in-between each toggle and I've isolated the problem as something to do with the Yanfly Itemcore... Then I learned of the F8 menu and saw it's flagging the Item core.

Attachments

• Error Message.png
    Error Message.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Plugin List.png
    Plugin List.png
    181.7 KB · Views: 6

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have an actor in the starting party who does not exist in the database anymore.

It's trying to initialize the experience value of an actor in the party who is currently undefined. Have you recently reduced the size of the actors list in the database? Either increase it again, or go into the system tab in the database and clear the starting party list of everyone who shouldn't be in the starting party.

Twempie

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have an actor in the starting party who does not exist in the database anymore.

It's trying to initialize the experience value of an actor in the party who is currently undefined. Have you recently reduced the size of the actors list in the database? Either increase it again, or go into the system tab in the database and clear the starting party list of everyone who shouldn't be in the starting party.

I'm 95% sure I cleared all the pre-made actors, but I'll expand it out and give it a try!

EDIT: Turns out when I was moving classes around, I had completely forgotten to re-assign them to the new classes.

Thank you very much for your help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated the dev logs for the game I'm working on! Check it out here
Alright, I left the modern girl in fantasy brain's hands while I get my - MODERN GIRL WHAT HAPPENED?! I blame fantasy brain for this.

WinaElemental.png
I just realized that, while I was waiting for our little Easter Game to be approved in the Completed Games Thread, the game was already listed for more than a week, without me noticing x.x

So ... very delayed happy easter to everyone I guess? : D
WIP
3t2Xc52pKS7ptwWCFMrSen.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hesena