Yanfly Gab Window Not Working

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by Pixii, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Pixii

Pixii Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I just started a project and wanted to use Yanfly's Gab Window.
    I haven't altered the .js file, and I do not have any conflicting Plugins (as it's the ONLY plugin currently ON within my Project)

I simply placed the original file in the correct folder and attempted a simple Plugin Command (as shown in the Tutorial Video)

• GabText Hello World
    • Show Gab

However, when I run the Project (which is a BLANK Project, with ONLY this Event and ONLY this Plugin) I receive this Error:

SyntaxError
    Failed to execute 'addColorStop' on 'CanvasGradient': The value provided ('undefined') could not be parsed as a color

I've tried searching the .js file for 'addColorStop' and 'CanvasGradient', and those words do not appear.

2. izyees

izyees My Secret Santa Veteran

First Language:
    english
    you need yanfly's core

3. Pixii

Pixii Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I installed Yanfly Core as a Plugin (haven'd made any changes, just dropped the Core into the Plugin Folder), booted up the Game and received this Error:

TypeError

Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': float parameter 1 is non-infinite.

The Yanfly Core Plugin is the FIRST Plugin in the Plugin window
    The Gab Winow is the Second Plugin in the Plugin window

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  4. izyees

izyees My Secret Santa Veteran

First Language:
    english
    maybe you .js files is broken.

please make sure it's updated.

can you screenshot the error 'F8'

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  5. Pixii

Pixii Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    TypeError: Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': float parameter 1 is non-finite.
        at TypeError (native)
        at Bitmap.getPixel (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/rpg_core.js:689:30)
        at Window_TitleCommand.Window_Base.textColor (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/rpg_windows.js:176:28)
        at Window_TitleCommand.Window_Base.normalColor (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/plugins/YanflyCORE.js:1234:15)
        at Window_TitleCommand.Window_Base.resetTextColor (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/rpg_windows.js:106:31)
        at Window_TitleCommand.Window_Base.resetFontSettings (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/rpg_windows.js:102:10)
        at Window_TitleCommand.Window_Base.createContents (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/rpg_windows.js:96:10)
        at Window_TitleCommand.Window_Base.initialize (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/rpg_windows.js:24:10)
        at Window_TitleCommand.Window_Selectable.initialize (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/rpg_windows.js:718:38)
        at Window_TitleCommand.Window_Command.initialize (file:///F:/Pathfinder/js/rpg_windows.js:1298:44)

6. Yanfly

Yanfly Developer

Don't rename the .js files. They cease to work properly when that happens.

Pixii likes this.
  7. Pixii

Pixii Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I think that was the problem. I just deleted the files, and re-downloaded them from the Dropbox, placing the new files directly into the folder.
    Works perfectly now, thanks for the help!

Question Solved

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016