MiLo-Katergaris

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would like to use Yanfly's Action Sequences (if there's another way I'd appreciate those answers as well, but I'm pretty sure it can be solved with that plugin and I'm already using it) to create a unique skill.

The skill has a 10% chance to add a state to the target. However, on the second turn in battle the state will have a 100% chance to be added to the target. How would I go about doing this?

BlueMoon

Nebula Games Leader
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm not sure how you're making this, but if you're making everything through action sequences:

Code:
if $gameTroop.turnCount() === 2:
// add your state here...
else
if Math.randomInt(100) > 90: // 10% of chance of adding the state
// add your state here...
end
end

However, if the application of the state is also at 100% after the second turn, you can use just $gameTroop.turnCount() > 1 as condition.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD
The more I read Calvin and Hobbes as an adult, the more I deeply respect Bill Watterson. Plenty of stuff flew over my head, but now that I'm old enough to appreciate the viewpoints he shared with the fun and imagination? I am grateful that C&H was basically my early childhood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidlcf