Yanfly In-Battle Status with X-Param? and Yanfly HitAcc battlers won't dodge?

Pozinhofan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hi!

I was wondering if I can insert x-param (hit, crit, hrg) inside the battle using yanfly in-battle status?
Cuz I've got here the base going well but can't manage to insert x-params.

Another question, whenever I set my YanFly HitAcc Plugin ON, my battlers will never dodge attacks.
The formula is the default one and I haven't changed anything. Plus idk why but even if I increase the dodge rate (+1000% Evasion Rate Trait) they won't dodge.
I've tried applying the trait over and over but it won't work.
But when I set the plugin off, it works.

I use all of yanfly's plugins and they are all in correct order.

Plus I'm using STB.

Thanks!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I've moved this thread to Javascript/Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I actually saw that a few days ago and solved it in this thread.
With default formula of plugin it only looks at hit and miss and never evades, but those are different things in default scripts.

Oh and if you mean they always get hit, did you change the default formula? Or do enemies have any increases accuracy stuff. Make sure skill isn't set to certain hit, my changes actually seems to have broken certain hit, but going to old demo I was always getting hit by an enemy with certain hit skills.

Last edited:

Pozinhofan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hi! I haven't changed the default formula.

I'm looking at your formula rn.

May I ask you: have you changed your "success rate" skill's params?
All of mine are 100%.

Thanks in advance!

glaphen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi! I haven't changed the default formula.

I'm looking at your formula rn.

May I ask you: have you changed your "success rate" skill's params?
All of mine are 100%.

Thanks in advance!

I did test mine on a 50% which is why my certain hits didn't work, just needed to multiply the certain hits hit rate, not that it matters since If I set it to certain hit I wouldn't lower success. If you are hitting with 1000% evade and default formula it can only be enemies with +1000%+ hit rate or certain hit set to skill. That or some other plugin interfering.
CertainHit.png

Pozinhofan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Ok thanks!
I'll try.

By any chances would you imagine how to solve the first question?

Thanks a lot!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I haven't been on here in forever wow(missed my forum birthday T-T). Anyways, I'm dabbling in BGMs, here's something I'm actually willing to share.

Binge-watched 6 episodes of the Erased anime... And that means I've watched half of it?! Sigh...
I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZetabrandX