Kerzenring

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone.

I have a problem regarding the Yanfly Item Categories. As soon as I would look at the custom item catagory in the item scene, it crashes (see picture enclosed).
Problem.PNG

I looked at the introductory video and recreated the item categories from there step by step, but to no avail.
Both item core and item categories plugins (also the core engine, just in case) are on the latest version and properly placed.

Please help me resolve this! Thanks in advance!

(Since this is my first post here, please let me know if you need more information!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Super stoked i just finished my first town in my project, by finished i mean i can always add more decorative aesthetics and the NPCs don't talk yet but the mapping is complete and all the important chess pieces are present!
My brain: Hey, I have an idea how to make the transition to the main story quest in The Wastes more natural!
Me: Good!
My brain: You need to remake the hotel you start out in, it's not realistic enough.
Me: Ok... This was unexpected, but I can do it.
My brain: Now make each hotel floor 5 times as large to match the main part. Oh, you also need to make a bunch of new npcs to fill in the space on these maps.
Me: Crap.
Should be able to release Haxe MV/MZ next weekend.
It look that somehow MZ tracks are messed up (for example battle4 is obviously a theme, castle2 is a ship, ship1 is a scene and so on..). Maybe they just named them after with some ambiguity.
is there a script call that return how much turn has passed in battle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightnvs