xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am using Ellye's Class Change Equip plugin to allow the player to change class through a piece of armor.

I am wondering if there is a way to remove this specific armor type from the list of all armors so that they don't show up under the Armor category.

I have already made a specific category for this armor type but they still show up under the Armor category as well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey dragoon,

still need help? Just purchased the plugin to help you out and I guess I found a solution.
Please DM me, because I'm not allowed to post the YEP Code in public.

Best regards
Nick

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You shouldn't need to post the entirety of the plugin in order to be able to help someone with this sort of particular issue and posting the solution here, rather than messaging it, would be best as then others can benefit from the solution as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kitchen counters! I am on my second version of counters. It is slow going and I always see little details that could be done better. Have to force myself to say that's good enough for now and continue on.
I always thought I was just really, really bad at communication, then the internet proceeds to say "lol no".
Almost 100,000 Threads! We should make a celebration. Make a 100K logo? :p
Cursed problem: Multiple language switches. Say, you want to switch to EN language from JP but you have no idea where the language switch in JP menu language.
Tonight I'm finally going to start putting the dungeons my team has made on grid paper into the engine. That's the final step of making the game world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohannBecker