Not open for further replies.

unknown-77

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what to do about item systhesis. I have everything set up properly for the system to read the recipes but nothing shows up in the crafting. I don't know what to do and I've tried everything i can think of. Please help.

<Weapon Recipe: Weapon 11>

<Synthesis Ingredients>

Item 6

Item 7: 2

</Synthesis Ingredients>

<Item Recipe: Item 16>

<Synthesis Ingredients>

Item 15

</Synthesis Ingredients>

http://yanfly.moe/2016/01/15/yep-58-item-synthesis/

Attachments

• 2019_1_6_21_7_29_357_1434.png
    2019_1_6_21_7_29_357_1434.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The recipe unlock and the actual recipe are on the same item? You are 'sposed to have a recipe "item" and then put the actual synth recipe on the item/weapon/armor's note page. Please upload a pic of the recipe items note and the weapon it makes notebox when you get some time :)

unknown-77

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the reply. The recipe and the synthesis ingredients are separate items. Sorry for the confusion.

Attachments

• Weapon itself.PNG
    Weapon itself.PNG
    165.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Weapon recipe.PNG
    Weapon recipe.PNG
    174.9 KB · Views: 7

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Humor me and change the "Item 6" to "Item 6: 1" and see if that helps... I looked in my project and all my items that use 1 item still use the "x: y" format... could be the only issue I see really since everything else is right

unknown-77

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks for the reply, So I did it to both items i'm trying to craft but it still gave me a blank screen.

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    159.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Capture 3.PNG
    Capture 3.PNG
    178.8 KB · Views: 2

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I really don't think this will help, but worth a shot anyway since nothing else is obvious at the moment... lowercase the Item 6: 1 to "item 6: 1" in the recipe as a test (same for the other ingredient as well), and if that doesn't change anything show a pic of the event where you're calling the Synthesis Shop after giving the player the recipe item please.

Uploading 2 pics of one of my recipes so you know you have the right idea and it should be working :)Item.png
Recipe Item.png

unknown-77

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried it and again nothing came up. here's my events for the synthesis shop and giving everthing to the player.

Attachments

• Capture 7.PNG
    Capture 7.PNG
    101.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture 18.PNG
    Capture 18.PNG
    100.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    101.1 KB · Views: 3

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Wait, wait, wait... I feel like a moron for overlooking it the first several times I was looking at your pics. Your weapon recipe item says <Weapon Recipe: Weapon 11>, try replacing it with just <Weapon Recipe: 11>

The reasoning being that the note is already telling it that the recipe its unlocking is a weapon, so it only needs the ID value... no need to type weapon a 2nd time :) The same for your ingot you want to make, <Item Recipe: 16>

unknown-77

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It works! Thanks so much for your help. i don't know what i was gonna do with out this in game. Thanks again.

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Anytime, and good luck on creating you dream game! :D

unknown-77

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Btw do you know how to close this thread?

Ahuramazda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Use the report button and tell them the issue was solved. Its in the bottom left of each post box.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i got bronchitis ; n ;
I've been trying very hard to distance myself from my inspirations, but maybe It would be better just to accept it.
3uL5XnP.gif
For my 100th post, I wanted to thank this forums community for the generosity and respect that each of you show.

I'm always impressed when I see the 6x veterans (in number of years compared to my presence here on these forums) continue to help and support all the community members on a daily basis, the awesome artists who share their creations with so much passion...
If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s666buzz