yanfly item synthesis not working

5RPGguy5

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i put the recipe item in a chest when i open the chest the synthesis page opens but the only option is finish i dont see the option to craft or even see the recipe lists in the menu i dont know if it matters but the recipe books settings in the database say
item type key item consumable no scope none and occasion menu screen what am i doing wrong someone please answer me thanks in advance

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If the item synthesis scene opens and there is nothing to craft, there is probably a problem with your recipe or ingredients.

Independent items cannot be used as crafting materials so if you're using independent items, either remove 'Items' from the independent item types in Yanfly's item core plugin by setting the 'Max Item' parameter back to 0, or add the <Not Independent Item> notetag to the items you want to use a materials.

Here's an example of one of my weapon crafting recipes
1604050732617.png
Note the <Weapon Recipe: 1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12, 15> notetag, this notetag makes this item(Iron Weapon Guide) the recipe for weapons 1, 2, 3, 9, 11, 12 and 15 in my database.
Now, here's how an item (Iron Sword) looks:
1604051123467.png

1604051173275.png

So, you have to make sure your recipe items are setup properly as well as your actual crafting notetags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Profile Posts

currently listening to Driftwood Gaming streaming some MZ dev time and it's delightful! had no idea they were this entertaining, love it
In quarantine, will be tested soon. This year is really something... special.
I was at another orientation yesterday and I realized I'll be working with an old friend! We met at the local water park a few years back and it was so nice to see her again! We had a chat, and next week when I officially start, I'll see if maybe we can trade our Zoom IDs so we can talk!
I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purboy