Frizzle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It appears no one has this issue, because I've searched the internet afar and have found no feedback on this.

Basically I have MV and I am using yanfly's itemcore plugin specifically for the capacity of limiting inventory space. The problem is that upon testing, I can still exceed the max limit (ends up as 6/5, then 7/5, and the numbers turn red showing I've gone over)

How can I prevent the item limit from being exceeded? I've set the item limit to 5 for testing purposes in the plugin manager, and then I also copy and pasted "<Item Limit: 5>" to the actor notes, the item notes, the class notes and nothing seems to work. It seems like a potentially great plugin, however if it cannot prevent exceeding the max inventory limit then unfortunately it proves useless in its entirety for the specific game I am creating.

Please help! I've watched his video too, but it shows nothing differently than what I've done, so it hasn't helped.

bgillisp

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA

I've moved this thread to Plug-In Support. Thank you.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How is the player acquiring these extra items that put you over the limit? Yanfly specifically mentions in the help documentation that you are able to exceed the inventory limit when items are granted via event, to prevent the game from becoming unplayable.

The limit only applies to buying items from shops, or possibly monster drops, although I don't know about that specifically.

Frizzle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How is the player acquiring these extra items that put you over the limit? Yanfly specifically mentions in the help documentation that you are able to exceed the inventory limit when items are granted via event, to prevent the game from becoming unplayable.

The limit only applies to buying items from shops, or possibly monster drops, although I don't know about that specifically.

Oh, I must have overlooked that X.X
Let me do some more testing and see what happens. I'll post back here if I figure it out.

Frizzle

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I solved my problem, I didn't have Core Engine plugged in and that fixed all my problems.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Dog saliva is an antiseptic.
NghNgE9.gif
Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TFerreira83