grem333

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I apologize if this is the incorrect section to post this, but I'm having an issue with my game when Yanfly's ItemCore plug-in is activated.

Whenever I start a game with the plug-in on, I end up with 2 of armor ID#1 and 1 of armor ID#3. I tried to run an autoevent that would decrease those items at the start of the game, but it ended up INCREASING them, so I ended up with 4 of armor ID#1 and 2 of armor ID#3. And none of my characters start with equipment. It also won't let me sell those particular items... I think I have the most recent version of the plug-in.

Anyone else have this issue or know how to correct this?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Blue001

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you want the gear to not be there... Have you checked your character windows in the database to make sure your characters don't have anything set under Initial Equipment?

grem333

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
None of my characters have initial equipment. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dog saliva is an antiseptic.
NghNgE9.gif
Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sm0ll