Nimbus

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really like the look of the Yanfly Item Core plugin. It's got a nice enlarged version of the icon and a bunch of nicely formatted stats whenever you look at the item. What I don't like however, is the extra click it adds to the UX. First you have to press Enter to select between Item/Weapon/Armor/KeyItem, then you press Enter on your selected item, then you have to press Enter again to choose Use Item. That's 3 clicks instead of the standard 2.

I understand the added Use Item / Cancel dialogue is in there because it's possible to use this plugin to upgrade your items and thus the extra menu is necessary. But if I'm not planning to use that feature, is there a way to disable that extra dialogue and still keep the visual style of the plugin? Right now it seems like the only way to remove that is to set Updated Scene Item to false, but that disables the visual style completely.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh man. IGMC's finally back. I really want to participate, but I'm not sure if I have the time.
It is DC's turn to be celebrating her leveling up and starts her 20th year. We were many to think she wouldn't live that long. Starts your cats motors and make 'em purr!
why_hello_mira.jpg

I made myself a cult leader, and a concept scene for him as well. :LZSexcite:
SpaceBot wrote on DoctorMolotov's profile.
I miss you :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sm0ll