Yanfly Items synthesis problem

Flame_404

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, in first sorry for that bad language I'm french. Now let's speak about this; I'm actually using Item synthesis and Item core and attachement augment, Hte first probleme is when i use a item name like this
<Synthesis Ingredients>
GD12 abimé
item 11: 5
</Synthesis Ingredients>
The systeme doesn't recognize the weapon " G12 abimé"
Now the most important PB. When i want creat a independant weapon with synthesis using a <Not Independent Item> weapon in the craft, the game crash. In the youtueb movie we can see " if you use Item core you can creat an independant item using not independant item" The craft work with use only synthesis. I know the id in the database is modified by ItemCore and i need it with attachement augment.

Attachments

Last edited:

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, I just tested that in my project: creating an independent weapon using another weapon that has the <Not Indenpendent Item> notetag as ingredient and it worked well as intended. I couldn't reproduce the crash so there's maybe something else you're missing..?

<Synthesis Ingredients>
GD12 abimé
item 11: 5
</Synthesis Ingredients>
The systeme doesn't recognize the weapon " G12 abimé"
Try using GD12 abimé dataBase ID instead of the name (and be sure this is not an independent item because, if so, it will be ignored as ingredient).

Flame_404

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello there !
Obi-wan Kenobi.
I have tried to change the name by the id and it doesn't work too, it is very strange because i tried a lot of things with differents projects. Here some of screen of my project.
All my thanks about your help.

Attachments

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello again!
Here's a few things a noticed looking at the screenshots:
You should provide your full plugin list to check fro incompatibility. I won't be able to help with that as I don't know those other plugins you're using but other people might notice something...
Also, in the screenshot of GD12 abimé you put a note/comment in french saying that the Not Independent Item notetag is to avoid the crash... First, I suggest you avoid putting plain notes in notebox containing notetags as it may interfer with some notetags. Second, I'm not too sure anymore I understand what is not working. Does the game crash when synthetising GD12? Or does GD12 abimé doesn't appear as an ingredient for GD12? Of course, I assume you start a new game when you test that instead of using a previoulsy saved game file.
Providing a few more details about how you test it and what happen will help us to help you. :p

Flame_404

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tomorow i will creat a game with all my parameter and them i will send you, i think it's better. next i send you all my plugins used :-/ i dont think their a imcompatibility probleme because i tried with a notetag <Not Independent Item > on the Craft ( G12 ) and the craft work, actually the game crash when i click to the option for creat weapon. i see the weapon on the list of possible craft so i think the plugin now this craft exist. It is maybe and i say maybe with my non experience in Java Script, the synthesis plugin the problem because it's when the plugin read the weapon craft when it craft ( probably )
:kaoluv: for your time !
i hope you will understand wath i mean
WIthout google translation XD

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, no problem... But I'm not sure I understood, sorry...
You said the craft work with the <Not Independent Item> notetag, but then you say it crash when you try to craft the weapon...? I'm a bit confuse here... :dizzy:
If I understand correctly, you want to be able to craft "GD12" using "GD12 abimé" as an ingredient, right? Then "GD12 abimé" must have the <Not Independent Item> notetag in order to be consider as an ingredient, and this shouldn't crash the game (I tested it).

Flame_404

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay morning !
Yep "GD12 abimé" hase actually the notetag that why i dont understand it doesn't work. Here a cleaned project were you can see all my parameters It will be more easy i think.
Hum i will try to be more simple here :
WIth the G12 and "GD12 abimé" with the notetag the craft work
Wtih only "GD12 abimé" with the notetag when i open the window for craft the categorie weapon it crash

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Flame_404!
I found your problem: your plugins versions are outdated for both YEP Core_Engine and YEP Item_Core.
When I first opened your project, the console told me that the Core Engine was decrepeted and then I realised that your Item Core was pretty outdated.
I replace those plugins in your project with the versions I own and it fixed the problem.
So, all you have to do is updating your plugins and it should work as intended ;)

See bellow:
p1.pngp2.pngp3.pngp4.png

Flame_404

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi ! Thank you so much ofr all your help, i dont know my plugin can be outdated :LZSteary: i will update them faster ! Sorry for waste your time with this simple probleme :kaoluv:
Have a good day <3<3<3 you have save my project !
EDIT : It work perectly ! but the plugin dont want let me craft with an equiped item ( the option for that is on true ) but it is secondary

Last edited:
Reactions: TSR

TSR

The Northern Frog
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad I could help, good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x01010110x