Craig

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys! I know next to NOTHING about JS, but was wondering if someone could help me with Yanfly's Job Points plugin.

I know you can change the parameters to only give JP at level up, but I don't know the correct variable name for what I am trying to do.

I would like each actor to gain 100 JP + (whatever their new level is x 1.5).

So essentially 100 + (actorlvl * 1.5), but obviously that doesn't work, because I don't know the correct way to write it, lol.

Can someone help me out? 

Oh, and I would also like the JP aftermath screen to only show if someone levels up. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance!

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
pretty sure it would be 100+(this.Level*1.5) and about it showing only if someone levels up, without editing the code, no it isnt posible currently

Craig

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
pretty sure it would be 100+(this.Level*1.5) and about it showing only if someone levels up, without editing the code, no it isnt posible currently
That's for replying!

I tried that (actually decided I would rather use 100*(this.Level*1.5) instead. It no longer crashed the game at the end of a battle when I would level up, but when the JP aftermath comes up, everyone who level's up receives "NaN" JPs. When I open the skill screen they have received 0 JP :(

kiriseo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
That's for replying!

I tried that (actually decided I would rather use 100*(this.Level*1.5) instead. It no longer crashed the game at the end of a battle when I would level up, but when the JP aftermath comes up, everyone who level's up receives "NaN" JPs. When I open the skill screen they have received 0 JP :(
You have to use

100 * (this.level * 1.5)

with a small "l" instead of a big "L".

Last edited by a moderator:

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
sorry about that, i was half asleep when i wrote that. but yea use small l instead of big

Craig

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You have to use

100 * (this.level * 1.5)

with a small "l" instead of a big "L".
Thank you so much! Works perfectly :D I guess I need to start learning a little JS!

MuteDay

Mutation Engine
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
lol only if you want to, if not feel free to post your questions or message me with your questions

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's a Spanish devlog don't get scared!.
Just read the forum rules just for kicks and rule 14 reminds me of this:
150.jpg
I'm in the process of converting all locks and intimidate/persuade dialogue options into D20 DC based success/fail (modified by player skill). Before, it required a certain flat amount you had to meet, but with rolls, it offers more freedom. For instance, you can repeatedly try to unlock a door instead of just not meeting the requirement to unlock it.
Since we get very close: If you want to enjoy the advent calendar as it is intended, wait til your date and the day in the URL line up, so you have the final day on actual christmas and not the day before... time zones ;3
1638170340913.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SauloRPGMaker