Mega Man Volnutt

Mega Man Volnutt
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
After being inspired by FFRK I have decided to use Limited skill uses. But i don't know how to make it so the player can *choose* to increase/hone abilities rather than using one item for all skills or skills with the types. Theres one close to what I was trying to get letting me increase one skill but thing is i would have to make an item for every skill which might be a little tedious for the player to create a skill specific hone item then having to use it. it seems like too many resources and time. Is there a way for me to make it so the player can use one item and select a skill or do I have to just live with a skill specific hone item

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinhu