Yanfly Lunatic mode: Memory Sword & Memory Sheild redux help.

TBV

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I watched the video of what the code is supposed to do when properly implemented and I see that you can copy/paste the code and set the parameters yourself. Where exactly am I supposed to put this code? in the troops tab event setting under script? Or is there somewhere else I'm supposed to place the code? I would also like help to set the parameters to the way shown in the video.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a slightly experimental horror game. It will be finished in approximately 88888888888 years.
Y'all will enjoy it though, I put lots of effort into making it stand out.

It's called Red Light and it's inspired by another obscure RPG Maker horror game, but I don't want to give too much away just yet.
Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly