VTDraws

Filthy Point-&-Click casual
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Yanfly's Core, Message Core, Message Extentions 1, and Message backlog systems.

Everything works fine, except if I use \lsn<textpen> to change the typing sound of my window, or use \lsn at all, the messages show up like this in the backlog:
1593069642427.png

They look fine in-game, but as soon as I open the backlog, you can see the seams of my work haha
There's supposed to be coding in the script that keeps \lsn commands from showing up in the backlog, but it doesn't seem to be working?
(Also I HAVE to put the se in '< >', otherwise the \lsn<insertSEhere> doesn't work.

Area of code that appears to be what SHOULD be keeping this from happening, all the special codes that are in his other scripts that shouldn't be showing up in the backlog:
1593069916592.png
I wish I knew more about scripting, because I feel like this is probably just a matter of adding one more line of coding to the exceptions list here?
Thank you in advance for the help.

VTDraws

Filthy Point-&-Click casual
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hello I buyed RPG Maker VX Ace a long ago and I want to use it again but in the meantime I changed my pc but I lost the paper with my product key on so I can't use RPG maker again... someone can help me please ? or there is no hopes ?:'( ( I have a bad english I'm sorry )
I was away this days here in the forum but it was for a good cause!
The trailer of the demo of Luke Inn is on youtube and I am so happy!
I need to see the bugs of the game but I am happy that I have new content to show!

The last part of the modern interior will be ready soon. This will be a B-tile. With interior items for the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and storage room.
This frantic shooting ARPG plugin for MZ looks really great. Here is the link to a post from the official Japanese RPG Maker forum.
We start in 5 minutes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tp0000